Sunday, August 15, 2010

!!!!! Sending out an S.O.S !!!!!

  ph.  zorian  

I’ve been using Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara in Brownish Black. It is perfect, the bush is Tiny and made of bristles, not rubber. I can get every little lash coated evenly with out poking my eye out. I'm in love with it and quite monogamous when it comes to my beauty products!
I went to the store to restock and it seems they are replacing my trusty beloved mascara with a huge wall of new choices none of which I am familiar with. Do you have any recommendations that might point me in the right direction. Trial and error is some what frustrating and any input would be greatly appreciated
♡ Aria

Vintage dress, Gifted Pearls, Mascara sadly discontinued  : (

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aria... I am in love with the L'Oreal H.I.P. mascara. It has the standard straight line brush applicator (no curves, no plastic, etc.) Pretty much a standard brush that’s a tad thinner compared to others of it kind. It does a fine job of lifting lashes up and outwards from the root and creating a nice fringe of natural looking lashes.

Aria said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!
Nicole thank you! I will definitely give it a test run!
♥ Aria

Unknown said...

You are most welcome :D