Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yahtzeeeeee!!!!!


  I Love antiques. I could spend hours in some obscure little shop combing threw piles of  " old stuff "  searching for that 1 hidden treasure. When I found these puppies I was like Yahtzeeee!


Wilson Antique Circa 1900's Goggles

When playing dress up, as every little girl knows, accessories are the key.  These authentic eye accouterments add just the right touch to Neo Victorian and Steampunk fashion.
   ph.  zorian  

Vintage leather shorts. Vintage silver lace bustier. Vintage leather gloves and derby. Antique crystal door knob cane. Antique Wilson Goggles. Report Signature oxfords.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those glasses are amaaaazzinnnng!!

Dusk said...

When I saw this post I was like YAHTZEEEEEE!!!

YOWZA!!! You look amazing!!!!! I love this outfit, from top to toe...

Josie said...

your photos are always gorgeous!
i love everything about this look.
:D

SIMONE AND SJANNA said...

Lovee your blog! And you got beautiful pictures

Love, Simone

http://www.wehavebeenexpectingyou.blogspot.com/