Thursday, September 30, 2010

Armani a Shirt Tale


  Vintage shops and thrift stores...Oh how I love them!  A vintage shop is full of 
vintage treasures, hand picked pieces that may or may not tickle your fancy.  
A thrift store is full of stuff.  A cornucopia of things, any thing. 
Some old, some new.  You never know what you might find
and sometimes when the Thrift Gods smile upon you, 
you find a gem. That diamond in the rough 
“ I can’t believe I just found a .................treasure.”

This vintage silk Armani blouse is one of those thrift store treasures. 
Rescued from a thrift store and relocated to my closet. 
This thrifted treasure makes me smile every time I wear it.   




  photos - Zorian 

Pic 1-2  Thrifted Armani blouse. Levi jeans. Vintage Coach bag. Vintage jewelry, sunnies and hat.

Pic 3-4  Thrifted Armani blouse. Vintage lucky cutoffs ( with 4leaf clover exposed pockets :) 
Vintage sunnies. Report Signature oxfords. Vintage lace vest.
 
Pic 5  Thrifted Armani blouse. Vintage Le Gambi’s. Vintage jewelry, sunnies and bag.

2 comments:

Josie said...

I love all the outfits you paired it with :)
Lovely, lovely style!

Tea Joeli said...

great pics and blog:)

http://www.thebrunetteworld.com/

xxx