Saturday, September 18, 2010

Neo Victorian Steampunk


  You just cant find good lace cravats these days!
So, I decided to design the cravats of my dreams.
Lestat worthy lace confections, the kind I swoon over in period films.
Opulent & Extravagant! 


  This particular Cravat set, (cravat, scarf, and cuffs) I made with Vintage Chantilly lace.  


  Zorain hand distressed these boots, he created the perfect aged patina that I had been longing for.
I love them!  


  .......and the jacket, velvet with a glittery brocade print that sparkles like rhinestones in the sunlight.  


  photos - Zorian 

  Vintage top hat.  Vintage velvet brocade jacket.  Vintage blouse and jewelry.  Vintage leather pants.
Distressed boots by Zorian.  Chantilly lace cravat set by Aria, available at 
  http://www.etsy.com/shop/2treasurehunt 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous as always!

Debbie @ VintageDancer.com said...

Love it.I especially like that you don't resort to all brown leather and brass like most attempts at steam-punk.