Thursday, September 2, 2010

Treasures from the Sea


  I was out treasure hunting and stopped in at a vintage shop. 
I saw this jacket from across the room.
I made a bee line straight for it and snatched it up.
I couldn’t believe my eyes. I had never seen anything like it.
Nestled on a rack this beauty was patiently waiting to be discovered.  


  Luxuriously soft lamb leather marble dyed with sculptural ruffles, 
lace detailing and 3D inlayed shells! It’s like a mermaid jacket, 
encrusted with Piscean treasures from the sea.   

  photos - Zorian 

Vintage shell embellished lamb leather jacket. Vintage silk tunic. 
Vintage crepe de chine skirt. Vintage necklace.

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

Ooooh, very pretty. :)

Josie said...

that jacket is insanely gorgeous,aah

Dusk said...

That is an absolute treasure!! and perfect for Piscean Princeses... :)
...all you need is a shell Aphrodite...

Aria said...

Treasure hunting is a constant practice in self control..... When I listed this jacket in my shop, my "me" was like "NOOOOOoooooOOOOO!!!"

But I remind my self that it is my mission to find amazing treasures for my shop and luckily I have an insanely small closet. :)

I enjoy the thrill of the hunt, and for that brief moment, the instant of discovery, that treasure is mine if only for a moment.

♡ Aria