Friday, July 16, 2010

Secret Garden


Welcome to my secret garden. An enchanted haven, where angel trumpets bloom, butterflies flit threw the sweet intoxicating smell of honeysuckle and jasmine, filling the air.


A friend stops by for tea.


Lilies I like to cut and bring inside I love the way they look in vases.


Petunias are great in pots, they explode with color and cascade.


Passion Flowers are exotic and they also make a delicious tea.


Hibiscus Flowers a tropical garden staple make great hair accessories.


Ground Orchids are one of my favorites in the garden.

ph.  Aria + Zorian

I love gardening. Playing in the dirt and watching things grow, sprouting from the earth like magic before my eyes.

Vintage dress and hat. Thrifted khaki pants, T-shirt by Hanes. Garden by Aria.

No comments: